Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Be Open.

I closed my eyes,
Opened my Mind.

I closed the road
That is the chaos,
Constantly circling
Inside of me.

Finally, I am able
To 
set my Spirit
Free.

I closed my mouth,
So I could hear my
Heart speak.

I have finally discovered
My Purpose, in this life.
That the destination, isn't
All it's been said to be.

What's important is
The steps I must walk, in
Order to make the most of
My personal Journey.

When I grow tired of
Walking, I turn my steps into a
Hop, skip and jump. 

I know now who I was, who
I am, and who I have grown
Within myself, to be.

No longer do I allow
Myself to ask, "what if?.."
Now, I assure Myself that

What will be, will be.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapunzel.

A centimetre added, For all the years I have Grown. There's no stopping Me now. There's no going back. All the scissors in the Tower...