Saturday, July 20, 2024

Life Is A Jungle, Born To Be Wild.

My Life  is a Jungle,
One of which  I  cannot Deny  nor  Any  longer  hide.

I  live  in  the  Shadows,  behind 
 the  leafy  curtains & Vine  woven  blinds

I  Am  always  the hunter,
Never  The  prey. I  am  the  only
Human  version  of  my  kind.

In  the  bark  of  the  grandest,
sturdiest  &  Tallest  tree  is  where  I've  carved  my  name.

For  you  see,  the  jungle  is  my
Kingdom  -  I  am   Queen,  Ruler   of
All  creatures.  Both  the  Loud, proud, Over Dramatic  In their Boisterous ways,  as well as those  who  choose  to  remain  mute  &  Unseen.

My  Word  shall  now  &  forever  be,   law  of  the  jungle.

You  cannot  see  me, though  I  am 
forever   watching  your  every  move.  I   camouflage  myself  carefully   in  the   undergrowth  & safety   of   my  den. 

I  Live  a  life  of secret, stealthy  silence.  ready  at any given   moment to  strike  you  down.

My  wonderous  hunting  skills
Taught  to me  as  a  once young  &   injured  pup,  by  my  fur-ever family  I  was  lucky  to  have  found.  The most  majestic &  powerful  pack  of  wolves,  that  do  stalk  these  hallowed  grounds. 

You  know  your  time  is  up &  that you're  out  of luck,  when you  see  the jungle  rooftop  shake  &  quiver  out of  fear &  respect. 

 Listen Carefully &  you'll  be  bound to  hear the  lyrics,  as  we  Howl  our  strategically  synchronised   song  up  at  the  glowing  silver  moon.

Yes, My life is a  jungle.  I  was  born  to  be  Wild &  Now,  I've  come  for  you.

- Alexandra Pierotti.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin.

Oh, to be a child. To spin like a top. Round and round. To fall only to get back up And spin again. Only this time, faster. Laughing as the ...