Monday, August 12, 2024

It's Been A While...

It's been a while, since
I last saw me.
I realise now, that
I'm everything I was
Born to be.

I love that, for me.

It took me what felt like
Forever to see, that some
People won't be how I
Want them to be.

I manifest good vibes all the time,
A beautiful Future I see before me .
Not afraid to walk away with anything,
That doesn't sit right with me.

All the things that once held
Me to my past, I'm finally
Strong enough to let go of.

This is MY life,
One I'm going to
Make the most of
It.

Success starts with
Personal growth,
This much I know
For sure.

Sweet nothings I whisper,
To myself when I'm alone.
Sugary goodness of affirmations,
Coat my lips.

I pay no attention, to those
Who are not worth my time.
The hurdles of life, I 
Jump over with ease.

Blowing through life's lessons
Learned, like a gentle breeze.
Everyday I grow stronger, within
Myself. 

No longer, am I going to continue putting myself through Hell.

I am the ultimate definition,
Of my Spirit Animal -
A
chameleon.

Forever changing,
Never staying the same
Colour for long.

I freestyle dance to the lyrics
Of music that is, righteousness.
This is my jam, my song.
Out of tune, I sing along.

It's been a while, since
I last saw me.
Of everything I've done and
Continue to do to, I am ever so
Proud of me.


- Alexandra Pierotti.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hold The Sun.

Unlike the black bear, That walks at night. It is in this moment, that I remember s omething that I had Forgotten about, a long time Ago... ...