Thursday, August 29, 2024

The Princess & The Frog.

I know you didn't ask for my advice...
But, I'm going to give it to you anyway! 😁

The Advice?

Wait.

Something that took me a good
Amount of time to discover,
Something I happened to discover
Late.

And you know what?

That's okay!
We'll all eventually get there one day.
There's no rush.

What I had to discover for
Myself was, good things DO
Happen.

The very best, happen to
Those who wait.

It usually doesn't happen
On your time, patience is
Key. 

On God's watch, is when
Things will be poured down
On you abundantly.

This I know for certain.

You'll never know when,
Or where.

What I've personally learned,
Is that it will show itself to you
In the most unexpected place.

Sure, practice makes perfect.
And you had to practice many a
Time.

Unfortunately all those you
Had practiced on, were not
Worthy of your heart.

It was a lesson God was teaching
You, right from the Start.

What I had to learn for Myself,
Is that one must kiss a minimum of
A thousand toads before coming
Across a beautifully rare frog.

One, that is most definitely
Worthy of your undying love.

One kiss from you, is all
It takes to transform the
Beautiful creature into
Your very own, Prince.

When the magical moment
Comes, where you get to gaze
Upon his face.

It is in that moment you will
Discover, that it was Fate.

He is the one, of which this
Whole time you have been
Dreaming.

It's those whose hearts are
Pure, their constant wish for
Love will come true.

Fulfilled, when needed most.

Just be patient, my dears.
Do the hardest thing you've
Ever had to do.

Wait.

- Alexandra Pierotti.




 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapunzel.

A centimetre added, For all the years I have Grown. There's no stopping Me now. There's no going back. All the scissors in the Tower...