Monday, September 16, 2024

Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.

Another day over, another
Fairy tale begins.

This next chapter of my
Personal adventure, better
Than the last one read.

Where I once thought of
Myself as an overgrown
Lawn, that was neither here
Nor there.

Now I see that I am the
Depths of the forest.

I have after all these years,
Found the courage to climb out
Of the den that was despair.

Flourishing like the wild
Flowers.

And now? I am as beautiful as
The forest itself.

Within myself, I have
Grown so much.

And yet, I still have
A long way to go.

When it comes to me,
Personally I believe that so
Much yet so little about
Myself is known.

My whole life, I let
Nothing out except for
The occasional and
Subtlest of growls.

My confidence has
Developed, like it never
Has before.

Inner strength, becomes me.
I have never felt so strong and
Powerful before
.

I have finally discovered,
The intensity that is my

Voice of reason.

Dignity, Worthiness and
Confidence.

The holy trinity that makes
Me who I am, as a whole.


Where others still see me as
The cub I once was, my Spirit
Animal has found and becomes
Me.

I, am the greatest and
Grandest of Bears.

Hear. Me. Roar!

- Alexandra Pierotti.





 


 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin.

Oh, to be a child. To spin like a top. Round and round. To fall only to get back up And spin again. Only this time, faster. Laughing as the ...