Thursday, September 5, 2024

Manic Mondays - A Positive Way, To Start Your Day! x

Sometimes...you just got to
Be manic. You, know?
To let your hair down, to
Laugh like there is no
Tomorrow.

What better day, than to
Start on a Monday?

I know what you're going
To say -

Mondays are the worst!
Nothing ever good, happens on a
Monday.

To that I say, *In King
Julian's Voice*,

"Oh, shut up! You're so
Annoying!" 🤣

My guy, you seriouslyyy
Lacking ✨Positivity.✨
Here, take some of mine.

Mama taught me that,
Sharing is caring.
And I'm determined to do
This right...

...Meh. What the flipflop
Does she know 😉?.
Give me back, my ✨Positivity.✨
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I'm kidding. You keep it 😘.
I have plenty to share with
Everyone 🙃. 

What are you waiting for?!
Jump in this shopping trolley,
Let me take you for a ride.
Let's GO!

We'll fly along the freeway! 🤩
We'll be the only ones using
A trolley as a makeshift car,
Wheeeee! 🛒

I promise you, it will be an
Adventure of a Lifetime!

See how fun, life can be?.
What better time to be manic,
Than when we are alive?

After all, we only get
1
Life.

So, let's make the most
Of it.

Let us live our lives
To the fullest.

Let's make every second
Count. 

Together, we will spread
The power of ✨Positivity!✨
For those who are content
To live a life full of negativity?

I'm going to stay ✨Positive✨.
For spite 😁.

I'm going to continue to
Spread, love and kindness
Wherever I go.

I'm going to live large
Like it's do or die.

I'm always going to look
For the ✨Positive✨ in
This World.

To always share, my ✨Positivity✨.
To give the gift, of g😊od ✨vibes✨


- Alexandra Pierotti.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rapunzel.

A centimetre added, For all the years I have Grown. There's no stopping Me now. There's no going back. All the scissors in the Tower...